- Hand sanitizer is available in the waiting room and staff office
- The number of patrons in the clinic is limited to allow for distancing
- High touch areas are disinfected throughout the day (doorknobs, arm rests and seats, light switches, etc.). If someone is sick or has tested positive for COVID-19, touch surfaces are disinfected
- To the extent practical, all parties are required to maintain a distance of six feet from others at all times
- Patrons are invited to wear a mask based upon their comfort level
- Staff will wear a mask as deemed appropriate or as requested
- In areas of high or substantial community transmission, all parties are encouraged to wear a mask (or other appropriate personal protective equipment and respiratory protection) (subject to exceptions)
People with COVID-19 have reported a wide range of symptoms, ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness:
Fever or chills; cough; shortness of breath; fatigue; muscle or body aches; headache; new loss of taste or smell; sore throat; congestion or rhinorrhea, vomiting or diarrhea, and skin rashes.
- Any patron exposed to COVID 19 or tests positive will not be seen in-person for the following 7-day period, but can elect to participate in remote sessions.
- Any patron who has traveled to a high transmission area or has attended large gathering events within the last 7 days is asked to consider remote services.