In response to the national pandemic and uncharted times, Allied is committed to maintaining a business where staff and patients feel safe. We also recognize the impact that COVID-19 has had, resulting in isolation and loss, increasing the need for therapy and other mental health services.
Allied is following the recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) in order to protect the vulnerable and limit the spread of a highly infectious virus.
- All staff and patients are required to use hand sanitizer upon entering the office space.
- Staff and patients will maintain 6 feet distance from others at all times.
- If staff and patients are unable to maintain 6 feet distance from one another masks are required.
- Patients are invited to wear a mask at all times based upon their comfort level.
- Staff will wear a mask if requested.
- The number of people in the clinic is limited to allow for distancing.
- All “high” touch areas are disinfected throughout the day (door knobs, arm rests and seats, light switches, etc.)
Personal | Private | Convenient
By offering Telehealth services, we’re able to reach you in the event you can’t physically reach us. This is done through a secure, electronic channel in real time. If you have health issues or travel difficulties, or even prefer to avoid the traditional office estting, Telehealth may be the right option for you. Schedule your appointment today and specify your interest in a Telehealth therapy session.
The following requirements are necessary to conduct a Telehealth therapy session:
North Dakota or Minnesota IP address
Updated version of Chrome, Firebox, or Safari
DSL, cable, 3g or 4g internet connection
Electronic device with camera and microphone
COVID-19 Stay At Home Requirements
- You have an existing health condition(s) and are at high risk of infection because of it (autoimmune diseases, diabetes, heart, lung, or other).
- You have a fever, cough, are nauscious, fatigued, or short of breath.
- You have traveled and / or been to locations that have had wide community spread of COVD-19 within the last 2 weeks.
- You have had direct or indirect contact with someone whose had the virus within the last 2 weeks.